Raccoon Valley is member-owned and operated. Here's an overview of our management structure and the operations staff who keeps the pool running smoothly all summer.
Raccoon Valley Swim Club is managed by a Board of Trustees. Members are always welcome to attend Board meetings. If you have an issue to discuss with the Board, it will be discussed at the beginning of the meeting. If you cannot attend but would like to bring an issue to the Board's attention, you can email us at email@example.com or seek one of us out at the club.
2021 Board Meetings
Board meetings are held weekly during the summer season and monthly during the off-season.
Summer Meetings: 6pm at the swim club
- June 1st, June 14th, June 28th, July 12th, July 28th, August 9th, August 23rd, August 30th
RVSC Board Members
- Marcey DiGiacamo - Swim Team Liaison
- Courtney Gabriel - Secretary/ Social Media
- Lisa Hariegel - Treasurer
- Matt Hariegel - Facilities
- Basil Ingemi - Personnel/ HR
- Susan King - Swim Lessons
- Marisa Miloszewski - Vice President/ Memberships
- Jon Steward - President
- Larry Weng - Social Chair
Raccoon Valley employs a full staff of personnel to manage and operate the Swim Club on a daily basis. The staff includes:
- Pool Manager - Renetta Meddick
- Assistant Manager - Morgan Moore
- Swim Team Coach - Jack Bower
- Swim Team Assistant Coaches - Cassie Bower, Emma Reistle, Julia Soukup
- Dive Team Coach - Samantha Rottkamp
- Swim Lesson Coordinator - Renetta Meddick