Raccoon Valley is member-owned and operated. Here's an overview of our management structure and the operations staff who keeps the pool running smoothly all summer.
Raccoon Valley Swim Club is managed by a Board of Trustees. Members are always welcome to attend Board meetings. If you have an issue to discuss with the Board, it will be discussed at the beginning of the meeting. If you cannot attend but would like to bring an issue to the Board's attention, you can email us at email@example.com or seek one of us out at the club.
Board meetings are held weekly during the summer season and monthly during the off-season.
Summer Meetings: 6pm at the swim club
RVSC Board Members
- Marcey DiGiacamo - Swim Team Liaison
- Courtney Gabriel - Secretary/ Vendor Relations
- Lisa Hariegel - Treasurer
- Matt Hariegel - Facilities
- Mary Fausto - Swim Lessons/ Camps/ Groups
- Steve Malloy - Personnel/ Operations
- Marisa Miloszewski - Vice President/ Memberships
- Jon Steward - President/ Community Relations
- Larry Weng - Social Coordinator
Raccoon Valley employs a full staff of personnel to manage and operate the Swim Club on a daily basis. The staff includes:
- Pool Manager - Renetta Meddick
- Assistant Manager - Morgan Moore
- Swim Team Coach - Jack Bower
- Swim Team Assistant Coaches - Cassie Bower, Julia Soukup
- Dive Team Coach - Samantha Rottkamp
- Swim Lesson Coordinator -