By-laws, Rules & Regulations
The Raccoon Valley Swim Club is a member-owned, member run organization. Our By-laws and Rules and Regulations can be found here.
Bylaws (updated 2017)
Top ten safety tips
- Avoid coming to the club if you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
- Read and understand the COVID-19 Pool Operation Prevention Plan. Discuss the plan with your family. Watch for updates in the entry hallway, e-mail, Facebook, and/or Remind
- Consider wearing pool attire to and from the club and limit use of changing rooms/showers/restrooms when possible.
- Wear face coverings on entry, exit and while moving about the club
- Sign in AND sign-out at the front desk to help with contact tracing if necessary.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet from people that you do not live with whenever possible both in and out of the pool. Follow signage and new traffic patterns to maintain social distancing while moving around the club. Be aware of 6 ft boxes around the lifeguard chairs and front desk.
- Consider bringing your own chairs, blankets, and toys. There will be no shared toys available at the club, limited shared seating, and no lost and found.
- Be considerate of others and consider shortening your visit if there is a period of high occupancy. Pay particular attention to limiting usage of the baby pool to our youngest members due to capacity restrictions.
- Use the sanitizer stations around the club to sanitize any shared seating before and after each use. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often and/or after touching high-contact surfaces.
- Purchase your snack bar punch card online or at the front desk. No cash will be accepted at the snack bar